Find me on Ravelry and Instagram as mmontzka!
Join us in knitting for the many refugees now coming to Sweden. We will be collected newly knitted and lightly used knits to help keep people warm this winter season. Please send me a private message with details of where you can send your donations. Thank you!
A huge thank you to those of you who have already been in touch regarding your donations!!
This week in Stockholm
Works in Progress
- Wheaton wrap by Anne Hanson from the Wool people Vol. 5. I'm using Loft yarn in the long johns color way.
- Synneva by Lena Gjerald in The Wool Barn Smooth Sock in the Old Romance color
- Black and White stripe socks. Jogless stripe tutorial from Craftsy.
- Color work Sweater in Brooklyn Tweed Loft
- Blanket Fort
- Truffle Hunt
Check out this great tutorial from Kate Davies blog.
- Kennebec Cowl by Dawn Catanzaro in The Wool Barn Silk Sock in Metal color held double.
- Bluebird of Happiness
- Quadri hat possibly?
Happy Knitting :)
See you next week