IntroductionFind me on Ravelry and Instagram as mmontzka!
Tag your pictures of my designs or what you're knitting while watching the podcast with #stitchedinsweden so I can see them on Instagram!
Lattice shawl now available on Ravelry!
Swedish Spring Shawl is now available for download on Ravelry :) I've added an additional chart that you can download now if you would like to extend the lace edge for another repeat.
This week in Stockholm (and acquisitions)
- Join the shawl KAL on Ravelry :) We will be knitting Lattice and Swedish Spring Shawls. The KAL will run from May 1st - June 5th. Check out Ravelry for more information. Use the #SpringLatticeKAL to follow along :)
- Shop LouLeigh on Etsy has a beautiful project bag to give away in the SpringLatticeKAL!
- Quince and Co Tern in Terra Cotta
Works in Progress
- Sparrow top for mom
- Waterlily by Megan Fernandes
- Project bag from Mina Makes
- Drops Baby Alpaca Silk color 1760
- Swedish Spring 3.0
- Yaku 4/16 Bordeaux
- Project bag from Holland Handmade
- Honeycomb blanket using the tutorial called Hexagon How-to from attic24 on Ravelry.
- sock yarn scraps and Lana Grossa Meilenweit in 1113.
How to do a lateral braid (like for the Waterlily top) without cutting your yarn! Check out this tutorial.
Q&ASticksnspokes asks about wool sensitivity. How have you overcome wool sensitivity?
Have a question? Ask! I'm happy to answer questions in the show.
See you next week!