September 24, 2015

Episode 30

Episode Thirty

Introduction
Find me on Ravelry and Instagram as mmontzka!

I have a shawl pattern and kit in the works. It's a collaboration with Maya from the Wool barn. The kit will include my pattern, yarn, a project bag, and a few other little helpful things. I'm so excited for you all to see the new pattern. It will come out in the beginning of the October. So it is perfect for the  #shawlseasonKAL! I love seeing your projects and pictures on instagram and ravelry.

Works in Progress
  • Wheaton wrap by Anne Hanson from the Wool people Vol. 5. I'm using Loft yarn in the long johns colorway. 
  • I started knitting the sleeves for the kid sweater I'm making for Thomas' nephew in the Bohus tradition. It's an improvised pattern with a gradient yoke. So far I've just started the sleeves.
Giveaway
In honor of the one year blogaversary of the New Hampshire Knits podcast I'll be giving away a copy of her new sock pattern, Agatha. Leave a comment in the thread on the ravelry group to be entered to win.


See you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment