September 9, 2015

Episode Twenty Nine

Episode Twenty-Nine
Introduction
Find me on Ravelry and Instagram as mmontzka!

I have a new shawl pattern: my Succulent shawl is now available on ravelry. To celebrate the new shawl and the start of fall I'm going to have a new knit along. Use the #Shawlseasonkal on instagram or ravelry. It will run until the end of November (the 30th). I'm planning on releasing another shawl pattern in time for you to use that shawl for the KAL as well, so don't worry you can have multiple entries. There will probably be prizes (pm me on ravelry if you'd like to submit a prize as a sponsor).


Finished Projects
Works in Progress

I received a lovely package from Zazu yarns with some mini skeins and some full sized skeins as well as a few other treats. I can't wait to use them!




See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment