August 17, 2016

Episode Fifty One

I've changed my instagram name! Find me as stitchedinsweden 

Works in Progress

Knitting
  • New shawl design! in The Wool Barn Silk singles, Alpha B Single Silk B "Jeremy", and Madelinetosh TML "Whiskey Barrel" 
  • Rock Island by Jared Flood in Brooklyn Tweed LOFT "Plume"

Finished Projects

Sewing
Here are a few shops for bra supplies...
Europe:
United States:

This week I'm excited about bread making (link to recipe I talked about here) and preserving. I share my new book "The Modern Preserver" by Kylee Newton which I heard about on the aplayfulday podcast.

Develop a minor expertise in something check out The Happier Podcast Episode 75

Let me know if you decide to develop a minor expertise or if you are trying out bra-making!



No comments:

Post a Comment